Karma: the Sanskrit word for the concept of action and re-action. Basically, karma is consequence. The concept of karma comes from Hinduism and was further developed by Buddhism. The idea is also embodied in Christianity's "as ye sow, so shall ye reap" and the common man's understanding of "what goes around comes around."
– A fun, thought-provoking board game illustrating the principles of karma. Immerse yourself in the world of karma. At the end of a physical lifetime, transition to the Spirit Realm. Re-enter the Earth Realm when and where it's most advantageous. The first player to eliminate all negative karma, collect all master tools, and reach Cosmic Consciousness wins the game.
• As a game of chance and strategy–entertaining and absorbing
• As a metaphysical tool–provokes reflection on a variety of cosmologies
• As a self-help tool–stimulates personal insight
• As a spiritual tool–clarifies the role of karma in the soul's journey